- Attractive and attention-getting advertising using professionally staged and photographed images
- Best advertising exposure on our own website and via live integrations with all of the major vacation rental sites in the industry
- Professional cleaning between guests. You don’t need to do a thing!
- Pre-arrival inspections to insure happy guests and help us flag maintenance issues before guests do.
- We handle maintenance and inventory replacement so you don’t need to worry about it.
- For regular services like window cleaning and pest control, we’ll handle all the arrangements for you.
- Our 24/7 emergency line means we’re there when your guests need us.
Kauai Kahuna Property Management
Kauai Vacation Rental Management Information for Owners
Your vacation rental property is one of the most important investments you’ll ever make! Naturally, you want the best possible management to ensure that this major asset is able to pay its own way. With our extensive experience in the industry, our state-of-the-art software that provides maximum advertising exposure for your property, and our capable and caring local staff dedicated to providing the best possible guest experience, Kauai Kahuna Vacation Rentals is committed to providing an A+ management experience to our owners and an A+ vacation experience to our guests. If you’d like to know more about us, please visit our about us page for brief biographical info. We’d love to hear from you and are happy to answer your questions about how we could make your property perform for you. Call us at (833) 465-2824 or complete the inquiry form below for a free evaluation of your property’s vacation rental potential.
- Clear and detailed owner statements each month
- Prompt, predictable owner payments via direct deposit each month
- We file and pay your Hawaii excise and transient accommodation taxes for you each month, taking that whole bureaucratic process off your shoulders.
- We pay the bills for operating costs such as repairs, pest control, yard service, etc.
- We invest aggressively in advertising and search engine placement, at no additional cost to you
- While we do not normally pay owner utilities such as electric and cable/internet, we can do so upon special request.
- Owners are responsible for paying their own monthly AOAO charges, mortgage, homeowner insurance, and state property tax.